Giannis Palatzidis, born in 1983, is an artist, living and working in Thessaloniki, Greece.
Head Art Teacher of Kristiboni art school educational programs (Cofounded in 2011).
Curation of / and participation in numerous group and solo exhibitions, book illustrations, theatre performance set designs, art workshops and industrial design projects.
- “Suppartive students” group exhibition, New York Design Center
- Nitra Gallery - Athens group exhibitions, including Art Athina 2020
- “Why cinema now?” 50 years Anniversary - Thessaloniki International Film Festival
Villa Kapandji – MIET (National Bank of Greece Cultural Foundation), Thessaloniki
- Head Art Teacher of educational programs, YMCA Thessaloniki
- Street Art Projects, Teloglion Foundation, Thessaloniki
- “Trash Art Festival”, Bios Athens
- “Emmaouil Panselinos - Mikres exegerseis” Thessaloniki International Fair, Helexpo
- “2nd Painting Lab: AUTh Faculty of Fine Arts” Museum of Contemporary Art, Florina